Roles and responsibilities of editors
- Coordinate actions that encourage the achievement of the journal’s objectives.
- Ensure a high scientific level in the content published.
- Receive articles submitted for publication and assign co-editors for the academic review process.
- Ensure the periodicity of the publication of the journal.
- Review and approve the contents of each issue.
Roles and responsibilities of co-editors
- Notify authors in the event that the manuscript fails to meet the minimum requirements for scientific publication
- Assign expert reviewers on the subject for the academic review of the manuscript
- Maintain communication with the authors about the status of the manuscripts submitted
- Monitor compliance and implementation of the reviewers’ recommendations
- Determine the advisability of publishing the materials received, based on expert opinions
- Ensure timely, periodic publication
- Identify and propose topics of interest in keeping with the focus and scope of the publication for monothematic issues
Roles and responsibilities of the internal evaluation committee
- Review manuscripts to evaluate the methodological aspects of scientific reports
- Implement actions for the scientific dissemination of the publication
Roles and responsibilities of the editorial committee
- Promote the submission of articles for publication in the journal within the national and international academic community
- Suggest academic guidelines for the journal’s editorial policy
- Promote dissemination of the journal in national and international academic media
- Review articles submitted for publication or recommend experts as reviewers
- Promote the continuity of themes
- Maintain and increase the academic value of the publication
- Suggest actions to raise the journal’s profile to the editorial team
- Undertake actions for the scientific dissemination of the journal
Roles and responsibilities of the scientific community
- Promote the presentation of works for publication in the journal among the national and international academic community
- Provide scientific support for the publication
- Participate in decision-making regarding the focus and scope of the journal
- Undertake actions for the scientific dissemination of the publication