Financing and declaration of possible conflict of interest
- Authors must report any commercial links, or material or financial aid received during the research, at the time of drafting the article or its publication, or any potential financial interest in relation to the subject their article which could create a conflict of interests.
- If there is no source of financing, this must also be declared.
Declaration of originality
- Authors must declare that the contents of the manuscript are original and have not been previously published, nor have they been submitted for consideration in any other publication format, whether in whole or in part. The opposite constitutes a serious breach of scientific ethics.
- Data requested in the contact form will only be used to establish contact with authors in relation to their request.
- Data included in the contact form will not be publicized, distributed, or commercialized.
- If authors wish to be removed from our database, they can at any time, request the deletion of their data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the journal at the address below.
- Authors’ personal data may be given to third parties in accordance with Art. 22 of the Federal Transparency and Access to Government Public Information Act.
Should you require more information, please send your request by email to email@example.com or in writing to:
Revista Salud Mental
Departamento de Publicaciones
Calz. México Xochimilco 101
Col. San Lorenzo Huipulco
14370 Alcaldía Tlalpan, Ciudad de México, México